2018: Pursuing LLM (Corporate & Commercial Law) from Sharda University.
2017: Passed LLB (Hon’s) from Port City International University, secured 3.25 out of 4.
2013: Passed HSC from Chittagong Collegiate School & College, secured 4.40 out of 5.
2011: Passed SSC from Haji Mohammad Mohsin Goverment School, secured 4.69 out of 5.
Relevant Professional and Academic Experience:
2017: worked in Patiya Law College as a Guest Lecturer for 6 months.
2017: Attended internship session on ADR mechanism by Bangladesh Legal Aid Services (BLAST)
2017: Participated in 1st & 2nd International Conference on Sustainable Cultural Development.
2017: Participated in Constitutional Reform Conference of India organized by Government of India.
2017: Attended International Conference on Comparative Study.
2017: Attended seminar on Children Rights related with POSCO Act.
2016: Attended seminar on USA Election System.
Central Research Question:
Trade Secret Law: Implications in the Context of Selected Asian Economies and Relation with Economics Law
This research will explores the theory and practice of trade secret law which is related with economics law in China, Bangladesh, Japan, India and the United States from comparative, law and economics perspectives. It examines how the imported trade law has developed and interacted with different legal, economic, technological, and socio-cultural realities in the three Asian countries.
Description of the Proposed Research:
This research will deal with different legal systems and economies also. This comparison will pretty helpful for exchanging good ideas with different economies and laws. Objects of proposed research are given below:
1. Creating new dimension in law
2. Understanding different legal economic system
3. Different trade customs and their practices
4. Comparison between different legal systems related with trade secret law and economics law
5. Trade secret law relation with economics still emerging sector so contribution by way of research.
• Trade secret is related to global level for improving economic growth of Asia.
• Trade secret and Asia improvement are positively interlinked.
• State laws for trade secret are creating problems in international level.
• Trade secret is interlinked with economics law.
Methodological basis of research is the dialectical method of cognition. While preparing this research I seek to provide a theoretical understanding of research and analysis of many legal acts. Widely used method of comparative study will apply, which aims to attract preliminary on the attainment of the objectives of the dissertation.
*Trade Secret by David W. Quinto & Stuart H. Singer published by Oxford University Press, ISBN; 978-0-19-533783-9
* Trade Secret: Intellectual Piracy and the Origins of American Industrial Power by Doron S. Ben-Atar published by Yale University Press, ISBN: 0-300-10006-x
*Abuse of Dominant Position and Globalization and Disclosure of Trade Secrets and Know-How edited by Pranvera Kellezi, Bruce Kilpatrick, Pierre Kobel published by Springer, ISBN: 978-3-319-46890-7
* Trade Secret: What Automation Professionals, Manufactures, and Business Owner Need to Know by Wendy Buskop published by ISA Publication, ISBN: 978-1-934394-53-3
* Some Economics of Trade Secret Law by David D. Friedman, William M. Landes, and Richard A. Posner published in Journal of Economic Perspectives—Volume 5, Number 1—Winter 1991—Pages 61–72
* Kitch, Edmund W. "The Law and Economics of Rights in Valuable Information," Journal of Legal Studies, 1980, 9, pp. 683 + & many more.
Relevant Academic Publications:
2017: Identity Crisis: Internal and International Perspective
LL.B (Hons.) dissertation.
2018: Trade Secret Law and its Implications in Bangladesh, India, USA Economies