Jiang Ping, a famous Chinese jurist, was born in December 1930. He is a native of Ningbo, Zhejiang Province. He is a tenured professor of China University of Political Science and Law and a doctoral tutor of civil and commercial law.
From 1948 to 1949 he studied at the Department of Journalism, Yanjing University. He joined the Faculty of Law of Moscow University in 1951 and returned to Beijing University of Political Science and Law (the predecessor of China University of Political Science and Law) in 1956 to teach. From 1983 to 1990, Vice-Chancellor and President of China University of Political Science and Law. He is the vice-director of the Standing Committee of the Seventh National People's Congress and the Legal Committee of the National People's Congress. Vice-President, China Law Society, 1988-1992. October 12, 2001, was awarded the title of "Tenured Professor" of China University of Political Science and Law. He enjoys the special allowance treatment of the State Council.
Professor Jiang Ping was included in the list of famous scholars and famous jurists in Cambridge, China.
Professor Jiang Ping has been awarded the honorary title of outstanding contribution to young and middle-aged experts and excellent teachers in China.
Professor Jiang Ping's Principles of Civil Law (three volumes) won the second National Book Award, the highest national book award.
Editor-in-chief of "Chinese Civil Law" won the second special prize for excellent textbooks of Chinese universities.
The Civil Law edited by the editor-in-chief won the first prize for excellent textbooks at the national level and the first prize for excellent textbooks of the Ministry of Justice of China.
Professor Jiang Ping has been included in the World Celebrity List of Cambridge, UK, and in the List of Famous Scholars and Jurists of various editions in China.
Phoenix Finance and Economics Summit 2014 "Reform Motivation Award"
· "Chinese Encyclopedia of Calligraphy Volumes" (Editorial Board Member, Chief editor of civil law)
· Roman Law Course (co-author)
· "Summary of Civil and Commercial Laws in Western Countries" (independent) "Civil Law Course" (co-author)
· "Company Law Course" ("New Company Law Course") (editor, co-author)
· Research on Legal Person System (editor, co-author)
· China Mining Research (editor)
· Chinese Dictionary of Justice (editor)
· The Commercial Law Book (editor)
· Securities Practice Encyclopedia (editor)
· "Commercial Law Case Analysis" (editor)
· "Shen Fu and Kuo Rong" (Jiang Ping dictation, Chen Xiahong finishing)
· "On Equity", Jiang Ping, Kong Xiangjun, "China Law", No. 1, 1994;
· "From the "Enterprise Law" to the "Company Law" - the transition of the legal norms of the corporate system", Jiang Ping, "Administration of Industry and Commerce", No. 6 of 1994;
· "On China's Trust Legislation", Jiang Ping, Zhou Xiaoming, "China Law", No. 6, 1994;
· "Several Issues Concerning China's "Anti-Unfair Competition Law", Jiang Ping, Liu Zhihui, "China Business Management Research", No. 11 of 1994;
· "The Spirit of Roman Law and Contemporary Chinese Legislation", Jiang Ping, in Chinese Law, 1995, No. 1;
· "The Legal System Construction Faced by Enterprises in 1996", Jiang Ping, "Chinese and Foreign Management", No. 2, 1996;
· "On Limited Partnership", Jiang Ping, Cao Dongyan, in "China Law", No. 4, 2000;